BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Award, booty shakin, and gain

Up 1 lbs this week. I know why, no it's not ALL food, but no my PMS eating didn't help. Moving on!

I got this sweet award from Miss Suzi:



Thank you!

And here are the are instructions that come along with this award:

1. Copy the image and display it on your blog.

2. List 10 things that make you happy.

3. Try to do at least one of them today.

4. Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.

My list of ten things:

1. My son. No explanation needed.

2. Family and Friends.

3. Happy toes!!!

4. Music

5. Art

6. Travel

7. Reading

8. Trips to the zoo or museums

9. Random presents from hubby, because it's so very very rare that he thinks of it.

10. Dancing the night away! And that's just what I did on Saturday!

Pass it on to ten people? Can't. You all make me happy.

Onto booty shaking!

Saturday night I went out for a high cal carb laden dinner at Olive Garden with a girlfriend of mine. The food was divine and we both ate until we were stuffed. Oh yes, I did! I wasn't worried about it. With only one cocktail and water the rest of the night I danced all those calories off. From 10 pm to 2 am my ass was moving! On the dance floor, on the speaker, even outside during smoke breaks! It's Monday morning and let me tell you, my thighs are still screaming! Today calls for a light workout of pilates, oh yes.

6 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Sounds like you had a lot of exercise, great food and awesome fun :)

Julia said...

Sounds fun! (Both the Olive Garden eating AND the dancing your ass off!)

Next time, take me!

:)

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Sounds like you had a blast on Saturday. I haven't been dancing in like a million years. I miss it! Great for burning off calories.

A pound is nothing and glad you're looking at it that way. You'll lose that in a flash.

Have a great Monday!

Alexia said...

Congrats on the win! Good food and dancing = awesomeness.
Be well!

-A-
mywickedwickedways.org

Syl said...

I love your new picture, you look beautiful!

Kelly! said...

hahaha i will definitley look out for my inches and I KNOW! Jillian Michaels is psycho!