BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Yeah baby!

Dropped 2.6 lbs this week to bring me to 209.6. A total of 75.4 lbs lost! I'm rockin this shit!

Last night was great! Other than the fact that I physically felt like poo, we went out to my SIL & BIL's birthday party. We got to see a few people we haven't seen in some time and I got oodles of "Wow you're looking great!". It sure felt good to hear.

Our Uncle Al just poured it on though. He kept saying how great I looked, how awesome I'm doing, how much he really sees the difference in my face. On and on and on, I was blushing hardcore! It was pretty great because I had told someone I considered a good friend earlier yesterday morning that I had cheated and stepped on the scale and as long as I didn't blow it yesterday I knew I hit my 75 lbs milestone and got in return "Oh that's nice, I've lost a lot of weight you know". Yeah...I know. She also told my son I was fat and she wasn't a few nights ago. Nice friend, right?

There was one other girl I hadn't seen since my SIL's last deck party months ago and she told my SIL that I looked fantastic and that she hadn't even recognized me! That kind of baffles me though because yes I'm slimming down, but I still look like me. My face is thinner, but it's still my face, my brown eyes, my dimples. Ya know?

Anyway...this is a pretty great start to my week! Now I'm off to work a 10-9 shift. Fucking happy joy fun time.

17 comments:

Melanie said...

Way to squelch your awesome 75 pound thunder. Seriously, who needs a friend like that?!
You're doing awesome.I can't wait to hit the 75 pound mark; I'm just shooting for the 25 at this point.

Syl said...

WTG! Congrats on the big loss, don't those compliments make you feel like a million bucks?
Keep up the great job!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Wow! That's a terrific loss. And way to blow by that 75 lb milestone. The more I lose, the more I see how much harder it's going to get down the road. WTG!

Dina said...

Great job! You're doing awesome!

jo said...

WOOT! You are rocking this! Congrats

Carlos said...

kick ass

Katie J ♥ said...

That is so awesome! You are rockin this shit!!

arielcircleofnine said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Awesome accomplishment, you go girlie!

Valerie Roberson said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!! 75 is amazing!
And wtf is wrong with your friend? I'm thinking I'd be all up in somebody's shit...Anyway-glad you had fun at the party :)

Tricia said...

That kicks ass, Amber! Well, the losing 75 part anyway, not the fact that your friend is an assholeeee. Eff her, she's just jealous. You're doing awesome, I'm really proud of you! :)

Fat Daddy said...

That's soooo awesome. Slather on the compliments! Congrats.

I get an extra turbo boost of weight loss enthusiasm when people take notice. I hope you do too.

The Crazy Woman Inside Me said...

Woohoo! Big congrats on your 75.4-pound loss! It must have felt fantastic to experience all those positive comments from people who hadn’t seen you in a while.

As for your “friend” -- what a jerk. She’s clearly envious of you and not happy that you’re losing weight and looking good.

Way to go. Keep up the great work! :-D

--Susan

Tony said...

Great job :). Happy 75 pound mark congrats.

Unknown said...

WOW, girl, that is so great! You are my idol!!!!

Lorie said...

Awesome!! And screw all those people who can't compliment, they are just jealous.

What the hell kind of shift is 10-9 anyway??? Eeeeewwwwww!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

great loss!

Danielle said...

Awesome loss! And creepyfucking snakebite picture!

I am terrified of snakes, and this picture... seriously!! Just another day for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!