BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Diet fail this week...I don't give no fuck!

I'm expecting a gain this week, but it is sooooo worth it! Next week I'll just have to work extra hard on taking myself back down, oh well :)

Last night was Hot August Night at Castrol Raceway in Edmonton. I love this shit! Top Alcohol, Nitro, jet cars...yum! If you haven't been to see jet cars I whole heartedly encourage going. I can't even begin to explain the feeling of watching these guys! The excitement in the plumes of smoke, the smell of the fuel, the pounding in your chest as the cars pop their way to the starting line. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...I LOVE IT!!! Orgasm on wheels baby, no fucking lie. Here are some pics from the night!




Now make sure your speakers are turned up, this will never do it justice, but fuuuuuck does it sound good!!!

13 comments:

wildfluffysheep said...

A gain for me too. But next week we're gonna fuckin' rock this shit, right?

woohoo sounds like you had lots of fun though. Awesome pictures :D

Fat Daddy said...

A metal chick...a motor-head...if I find out you play with guns to I'm coming up there...except for that snake thing. That's a strong deterrent for me.

Camevil said...

Drag races are, hands down, the most badass form of entertainment. Loves me some redneck olympics.

Great pics!

Carlos said...

Bandanas are hot!

Syl said...

looks like so much fun.
you look awesome!

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like you like cars,lol! Being a city / suburb girl, I hang my head a bit when I say I have never been to any kind of car race, ever.
Sounds like I'm missing out!

M said...

Wow! Awesome pics! I hope to get to see a show like that.

You remind me of one very bad ass chic!

F. McButter Pants said...

You are such a cute girl! Killer smile. It looks like a fun day. I've never seen that kind of thing before. Maybe someday.

On to next week. Jump right back in with both feet!

Tricia said...

Looks like fun and like there would be lots of hot dudes there!

P.S. You're looking great, friend!

Tammy said...

I love the pics of you! You looks so friggin' cute in the bandanna/braids combo! I think it's a good idea to embrace our failures rather than sweeping them under the rug and ignoring the lump. Hells yes, I fucked up! Love it. Then, on to better things tomorrow. :)

Your rock.

arielcircleofnine said...

youre adorable!!! I totally NEED that yellow car with the hot raspberry flames in front!

big_mummy said...

at least it was worth it!!

Debby said...

OMG that sounds like so much fun!

Sometimes gains are indeed worth it. No guilt!