BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Toes


The definition of Happy Toes:


Happy Toes are not smiley faced toes, although they could be if that's what makes you happy. Happy Toes are a splash of color that you would never wear on your body, nails, face, hair but that makes you smile even a little when things aren't so hot.


I wear a lot of dark colors, even on my nails. Currently my nails are tipped a navy blue, very pretty, still dark.

PS: Yes if you click on the picture and get the big view you'll notice my cuticles are covered in polish too. You know...I still haven't gotten the hang of painting my toes. I find it an endearing trait...if you don't you can sweetly bite my Happy Toes :)

16 comments:

Irene said...

Sometimes we all just need a splash of color...What ever makes you happy....LOove the toes...LOL and LOVE the last line!!!!
Irene

Syl said...

what a great color! Love it!

Emmett said...

I like the painted toes!

M said...

You have nice feet dammit! I am always too embarrassed to show my feet. I cover them with silly socks lol. Love the color, btw, DEFINITELY some very happy toes!

big_mummy said...

as far as feet go yours are really pretty, even the orange cuticles!! even my feet are fat. ugly slug toes that i have

Anonymous said...

they look fantastic!

Fat Daddy said...

All right, I need some Happy Toes today. Had some kind of weight fluctuation sending the scale North...fucker...not for the week, just for today.

But I'm moping about it..too much so...

I think if I paint my toes, I'll get fired, so I have to come up with something else.

Dina said...

Cute! And great pic too!

Camevil said...

Man, I wish I didn't have such an aversion to feet or I'd might doll them up. Of course, not getting pet hair all over them has always been a challenge.

You toes look sweet!

Carlos said...

love the color

wildfluffysheep said...

These toes make me happy! I must invest in that colour! I gots a lovely colour on my hands from big_mummy!

no way on earth you get to see my toes! LIKE NEVER.

Anonymous said...

I went for a different splash of color as I normally wear pinks. I chose a dark purple and the lady actually painted them black. Back to pinks for me!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

I love happy toes! I stared at my (bright pink) toes through an entire meeting today. Brought a smile to my face!

Debby said...

I am so painting my tootsies tomorrow!

Diana said...

Love those toes! So cute. If you hadn't said anything about polish on your cuticles no one would even have noticed. Silly girl. :)

Diana said...

Love those toes! So cute. If you hadn't said anything about polish on your cuticles no one would even have noticed. Silly girl. :)