BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well...it was ok

I was hoping this WI would bring at least a small loss over all the regain I had from last week. No such luck. I'm down 2.6 lbs this week to bring me right back to where I was. So I kicked the regain's ass...but nothing lower. Yet! I don't know if I'm going to make it to 195 lbs by the time I take off for Wisco, but if I can be below 200 I would be ecstatic!

Speaking of the trip I talked to my auntie who was going to pick me up from the airport when the Tonester and I flew into Minneapolis but it turns out she's going to be camping until the tenth. Two days after I fly in. Not gonna work! lol Talked to my cousin and mom and will find out what's going on there on Wednesday night. There's so much family drama...seriously. For the first time since my son was born I'm wary of leaving him with my mother. She's gone super jesus on me. Not really a bad thing, but she's starting to preach and my son is going to have the right to choose if/what he wants to believe. She didn't like it when I told her that.

I started scheduling some of the days down there yesterday and always am reminded that it's never enough time back home. Three weeks? Nope...maybe three months would be enough. Cousin and I are planning a spa day, I'm pretty stoked about that! She hooked herself up to facebook and myspace and finally got me added. When I talked to her yesterday she'd said she saw the pic that I took at the races, I was like yeah....then she goes "Why are you losing so much weight, now I'm going to be the only fat girl in the family!!" She was laughing as she said it, basically acknowledging my weight loss. She's the first person in the family to see a pic since I started losing the weight. My cousin has PCOS so it's been pretty impossible for her to lose her weight. She can maintain if she's able to lose, it's the losing that's the problem. She said she's looking into lap band surgery after having a baby. She's still not pregnant either...getting a hormone shot today. I hope she gets pregnant...she's wanted a baby for soooooooo long!

Ok this post is all over the place, I really have nothing interesting to say so I apologize lol.

Oh! I painted happy toes last night. I was feeling super lonely and depressed so I gave myself a pedi and covered my toenails in flourescent orange!!! I'll get a pic up for y'all later :)

10 comments:

Camevil said...

Um, two and 1/2 pounds lost in a week is pretty kickass. Usually, it took me more than a week to recover from a gain.

You are doing fantastic!

Dina said...

Great job getting your gain off!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

That's a fantastic loss! Way to kick the gain's butt!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

That'll teach a gain to come into YOUR house. You'll just beat it down and kick it right out the door.

That's hardcore, girl. Even with the smiley face toenails.

Fat Daddy said...

Already knocked off your treat gain? Kickin' butt. Smiley face toes? Kinda goes against your image...keepin us all on our toes.

Tammy said...

Yup, 2.5 is bitchin' AND gnarly, not to mention super rad, so you'd better celebrate it missy, or I will come over there and speak some more 80s lingo to you!!

I wish you could come out here and watch MNE (and SPOON) with me!! :)

T

Unknown said...

That's still a good loss regardless of last week.

Where's "home" in Wis? You're flying into MPLS so I'm assuming Eau Claireish? Pretty country up there.

Carlos said...

way to kick that regains ass! can't wait to see those toes

Ruth said...

Congrats with the weight loss. Stick with the plan and you will get below 200 in no time!

wildfluffysheep said...

*high fives*
we did it babes! kicked that gains ass! Thank you so much for your motivating words. Really bloody helped me this week!!! Bring on being below 200!

lol @ family drama. i hear that!
wheres the florescent toe pic?