BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Goodbye delicious demons...

Today I said ciao to the remainder of my binge eating. The last of the mini cadbury cream eggs went to work with my husband, I knew I'd have finished them if they stuck around. My major sin though, has been the mini caramilk eggs. There's just been something about the caramel lately...

Anyway, WI this morning was ok. I lost two pounds even, however, with last week's gain that makes my loss in the past three weeks a total of 0.2, which is pretty damned pathetic for how much I've been working out. I know I know I shouldn't do this and I'm one of the ones that'll go onto your blog and say, hey man, a loss is a loss! I know this, I'm just disappointed in myself for indulging sooooo badly in my PMS cravings that I'd basically sabotaged myself. I've gotten into a pretty good routine with the workouts and all of a sudden it's like an excuse for not tracking, not really eating well either, because hey, the calories I've burned working out will cover that, right? Maybe so, but it isn't worth it.

So yesterday I went to the store and loaded up on fruits and veggies, salad mixes with extra baby spinach, tomatoes, carrots, etc. I got myself some fat free turkey breast for lunches and lots and lots of yogurt! I've tried some of the new Activia ones with the cereal and muesli in it. It's alright, but I think what I'm going to do is just buy some granola and add it to my yogurt. It stays crunchy and delish that way. Although I must say, the apple chunks in the Activia yogurt...omg....so good!

Oh! I took my measurements today, in three weeks I've lost another inch and a half overall. I don't know how good that is, but it's good enough for me. :) I hope all you bloggers out there are having a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Find my way back said...

Well done on your weight loss so far. Well done also on the 2 pounds because all losses add up.

I reckon that maybe you should account for the PMS cravings each month and allow yourself to have some sweet things so that you know you are allowed them and you don't binge. Just a thought.

Have a great night.

Kristi Summer said...

great job. you are so right if the food isn't in the house you won't eat it. I make my husband put the cereal in his trunk since I can't help myself to eat a box in 2 days lol. great site.

www.summerfitness.net

Dina said...

Good job on getting the Cadbury eggs out of the house!

Awesome job on losing 2 pounds!

Carlos said...

good job on the loss and the egg give up!

wildfluffysheep said...

Kudos on the egg banishing! I am sooo glad I don't get chocolate cravings. *nods* Hey, missus chin up, its still a loss over all! I totally know what you mean I did exactly the same thing last week when I lost a pound.

Instead of PMS cravings I've used studying as an excuse not to exercise so I need to kick my arse into gear for the rest of the week.

WonderLori said...

I'm happy dancing for your loss! Cadbury is a minion of Satan, I believe. Creme eggs will be my undoing, I'm sure. You can do it, though. I believe in you!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work!! Easter is probably harder for me than Halloween because I love the Cadbury mini-eggs too. This will be the first year since childhood that I haven't eaten any ... as long as I don't give in!