BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Being a woman...

Sucks. I'm cramping to the point of tears, all I want to do is curl up on the couch and cry. I want to pop some drugs and sleep through it. But here I am...and all I can think is, not working out is NOT an option. Regardless of how much it's hurting me, I can't not workout.

Sweet jesus somebody help me. I know I have to do it....oh....and I need to STOP EATING!!!! I try so hard every day. I wake up with the same shit going through my head. I'm going to workout, I'm going to eat right and track everything...

Dun dun duuuuuuuun.....

I'll be lucky if I STS this week. I'm so disgusted with myself.

4 comments:

Carlos said...

I don't know how you guys do it!!! sounds craptastical

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

It is craptastic...I did 10 min of free weights...then curled up on the couch and died a little. I'm pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - get your workout done first thing in the morning and it'll set the mood for the whole day! Good luck!

wildfluffysheep said...

Awww my lovely. Don't push yourself when you feel that bad! I couldn't think of anything worse. People keep telling me to work out during it but my body says no. I can't deal with all that crap. *hugs*