Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just to clarify

I'm getting a lot of guilt about the kids. Here's the deal folks, I don't know her address, I don't know her husband's last name, the only phone number I have for her is a cell. If I did call CPS about the kids all I would have is a bunch of hearsay and no solid evidence. So she told me...they don't give a shit. And even if I did have evidence, I don't know where to point them.

So thank you for your advice...but it's much more difficult than just calling someone and walking away.


big_mummy said...

since you dont know where she lives etc i can only assume its a friend, not a close friend, not family. I know what i would do, but you are not me and i am not you :) sucks you are in the situation, but only you can deal, however you choose.

F. McButter Pants said...

You are going to do what you think is best. That's the way it's suppose to be.

As a recovering drug addict, I would say rat her out. It will at least let her face some consequences. I fooled myself for years, till some major consequences happened. One of being I was going to loose my kids.

Good luck. This person is lucky she has a friend like you

Tracy said...

I think you should give CPS what you know, at least then there will be something on record so if she is reported again later they can see there is a problem & it is not a one off.