BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Doooooooooooooom!

Okay not so doomed. Here I was thinking...seriously...that I'd end up coming home 20-30 lbs heavier. The scale was nice to me. I only gained 5.2 lbs over the last three weeks. Don't ask me how, because I really don't deserve such a pretty number! Maybe it was all the alcohol that ate the food in my system to keep me from gaining it all back?

Here's a couple pics of good times!













Other than mama drama I had a great trip! I really did not want to leave at all. I missed Hubby....but home is home. He needs to move back home with me. I miss everyone already, and I hate tearful goodbyes. Of course I just couldn't avoid some of them. I always feel like a piece of me is missing when I leave. Ugh. I hate it.

Tonight we celebrate, Tony's trick or treating with Hubby, the little man is going as Iron Man. I have a party with girlfriend, of course we have to dress up. I found this cute little referee dress with knee socks and whistle to book. Pictures to come! If I don't look like a cow, of course. :P

5 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so NOT doom. Five pounds is practically nothing since you weren't really watching. Great pictures too. Looks like you had a great time.
Hope all is well with everything else too. Happy Halloween!

TC said...

Yes! Only 5 lbs! From your description of the trip, you got of suuuper lucky! Now get back at 'er and do what you have to do to get it off.

I am sooo looking forward to the referee outfit! What a cute idea for a costume. I might even give up my witch for that one. :)

Have fun at your party. Hope we will see pics of the little T a.k.a Iron Man, too!

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

I'd say you got through your trip to Wisconsomealot relatively unscathed. You'll knock those few pounds off, but you'll have the memories forevah.

Great pics, too.

big_mummy said...

pfft and you were worried??? i put on more than half that in less than a weeK!! It will melt off, well done :)

wildfluffysheep said...

I TOLD YOU SO. i knew it would not be the massive gain you were expecting. That is nothing! :P plus you had the good times, judging by those awesome pictures.

welcome homes.

and looking forward to the dressing up pics!