BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Givin him something he can feel....

Ok not at the moment, but I like the song! I feel rather sexy when I sing it, then I pass a mirror and am like...wow...never do that in public. Ever. Even for a million dollars. I'd make a total fool of myself lol. But it sure is fun to do it when no one's watching.

So the other day I had a go with Carmen Electra. We did some aerobics with this really buff dude. He was cute, in a charming, I question your sexuality and wonder if you were a scrawny kid that got bullied in high school kind of way. Nothing wrong with that, just saying. So anyway we were givin 'er, Carmen and I. After round one I said, okay Carmen, I give, no more for today. She won that round, but that's alright. Yesterday my left leg started yelling at me, you see I'd failed to stretch after my battle with Carmen, stupid I know, noob mistake, but I made it anyway. By the time I got to work, just in time for a massive inventory check, from my left ass cheek to about my knee I was strung tighter than Tiny Tim's ukelele (I totally stole that analogy, it's awesome!). This did not bode well for me, as our inventory check consists of tiny little sheets that fall to the floor if someone breathes ten feet away. So there I was, trying to bend down like a crippled old woman, muttering "ow...ow...ow....son of a bitch!". I'd decided that Carmen hated me, and I didn't care, as a matter of fact I said "Fuck you Carmen, and your damned aerobicized ass!"

This morning I thought I'd have another go with Carmen, and it wasn't so bad. I figured if I did some yoga after it'd be ok, we'll know for sure when I wake up to workout tomorrow morning. My stomach muscles are a bit tight today, I wonder if I'm going to have a chat with one Rod Stryker, creepy yoga dude.

1 comments:

Carlos said...

thanks a lot now that song is totally stuck in my head and has me questioning my own sexuality, not that there is anything wrong with that!