BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good Morning Vietnam! ....and Canada and America, etc etc

Last night I stepped on the scale and saw a whopping 217.4. Dude! Yes Yes I know, I shouldn't be weighing myself morning and night but I do, always have. So as soon as hubby made it up the stairs I told him that he could forget about waiting til I get paid to rejoin WW. This morning it was happening, period. After the official WI this morning (a lame ass 215.4, 1 lbs GAIN) I did just that. But at 5 am, before click click clicking at the computer to get my ass back into the WW wagon, I started the coffee, got myself a big glass of ice water, and reaquainted myself with Bob and the BL gang via the bootcamp.

I'm officially 100% back my friends. I never gave up, trust me if I had I'd be up to at least 250 by now, but there's no more half assing it. No more watching what I eat, as it airplanes into my mouth. No more saying "I feel like I'm ALMOST ready to start working out again." This is it.

I think I needed the pseudo break though. I think I really needed to remember how frustrating a lack of weight loss is, how shitty I've felt looking in the mirror. Now, even a 1 lbs loss, which I'd better see next week y'all, will be so much more appreciated and celebrated.

This morning I raise my steamy hot delicious mug of coffee to you, all my blogger buddies, for not giving up on me. Here's to you, and to me, and to everyone out there that's struggling on this journey with us. Here's to yet another new beginning.

7 comments:

Syl said...

not only do you have a beautiful heart but YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, look at you girl...welcome back!

F. McButter Pants said...

YOUR BACK BABY! You look great in the pic!

Vic said...

YAY !!! I am a lurking reader but I am pleased to see you back !!

starfish264 said...

Yay - great to hear you sounding more upbeat again! I've been starting again practically every week for the last 6 months - still haven't got very far, but the main point is neither of us have given up - so hooray for us! We rock!

Kat said...

New beginnings are always a good thing. And you are beautiful!! :) Cheers to you, too!

Unknown said...

I actually pictured you looking quite a bit like this. Love your attitude!

Diana said...

I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you're back and raring to go!

Love the glasses, you look cute as a button. :)